1. 22 inch rare, K*R 107 in an antique costume, black suit and white tie shirt, brought $37,500.00.
2. A darling size 000 Schmitt et Fils young lady sold for $14,000.
3. A Door of Hope Chinese bride in a fantastically detailed costume brought $19,000.00.
|Door of Hope Bride, Theriault's and ADC|
4. An early 14 inch Jules Steiner bebe realized $6,750.
5. A super rare Van Rozen gentleman, 15 inches, brought $15,000.
6. A size 3 Bru Jne, 14 inches, brought $23,000.
|Bru Jne 3 Theriault's and ADC|
From Robert Tonner's collection, vintage doll enthusiasts found:
7. "Judy" by Madame Alexander, 20 inches, hard plastic from mystery series, $5,750. This is a very healthy price for a vintage doll, so naysayers on the vintage doll market, take note.
8. The ever popular #1 Barbie with blonde ponytail, all original, brought $4,200.
We eagerly await the results of the upcoming Cotillion Auction by Theriault's, January 10 and 11.