Tuesday, October 17, 2017

October 2017 Issue Faves!

The November Sneak Peek is just around the corner, but in midst of a gorgeous October, I thought I'd share some of my faves from the current issues!  As Barry Manilow sings, "How I hate it when October Goes!!!!"


1. Do you love spooky stories?  I do, with all things Halloween.  We feature in this issue a terrific Halloween Doll Story!


2. ADC is up and current on all doll news; here is our take on The National Doll Festival, held in Orlando this year.


3.  Cloth dolls and cloth doll artists are becoming ever more popular.  Read our feature on Martha Chase and her dolls for more.


4. Read about Stella by Connie Lowe, a beautiful little girl of The Depression, and the loving memory that inspired Stella Creation. 


And, of course, there's more!!


Don't miss our October issue!!


Tuxedo the Halloween Cat with Vintage Dolls and Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment